1. Read through these instructions to complete the online health history questionnaire.
2. Indicate in the provided box you have read the materials and agree to answer the questionnaire in a private setting.
3. Select the Continue button. Select the appropriate language to take the health history questionnaire: English or Spanish version.
4. Enter responses to the displayed questions:
- Are you a first time donor?: Check “Yes” or “No”
- Enter your birthdate: Enter date of birth as MM/DD/YY
- Select the appropriate gender: “Male” or “Female”
5. Select appropriate response to each DHQ question. Select “Next” after each entry.
Note: If you are uncertain how to answer the DHQ question, don’t select a response to the question, select “Next” to skip the question. At the donation site, the tech will review your health history questionnaire and will discuss responses to determine your suitability to donate.
6. Upon the completion of the questionnaire, a “Review” screen will be displayed. Review your responses and make desired changes to responses, if needed.
7. Select “Generate Donor Pass” at the bottom of the Review screen. Then select “OK”.
8. Print or email the “Donor Pass”.
- If printing the “Donor Pass”, bring the pass to the donation site you intend to donate.
- If emailing the “Donor Pass”, email the pass to an email that can be opened and displayed on your phone or tablet at the donation site you intend to donate.
- The “Donor Pass” will contain three (3) bar codes.
- The “Donor Pass” can only be used on the day you completed the questionnaire.
- If using Spanish iDHQ, the site you are visiting will need to have an interpreter to translate during the review of the questionnaire responses and obtain further medical history to determine suitability for donation. If an interpreter is not available, you will not be able to donate.