IF YOU’RE ALREADY A LIFESAVER, LET’S MAKE YOU A WINNER!
ALL BLOOD DONORS IN DECEMBER ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN A 5-NIGHT STAY AT A LUXURY CONDO IN FOLLY BEACH, SC! THAT’S A $2,300 VALUE! PLUS – 3 SEPARATE CHANCES TO WIN A $500 AIR BNB GIFT CARD! *House rental for June 15-20. Dates are not flexible. Non transferrable. One winner per prize. Must be 18 years or older.
AND THERE’S MORE!
Santa is adding all donors to the Nice List, and that means there’s a chance to win the season’s hottest gadgets! Donate blood November 25th, through December 16th, 2022, post a photo on Instagram to let Santa know, and complete the form to register (below). That puts you on the list! Scroll down to see the prizes!
- Post a photo of you donating on Instagram and tag it with the hashtag #Santasblooddonors.
- Fill out the entry form – which will ask you to upload a photo directly from your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and for your consent and agreement to the terms and conditions of the giveaway. (You must be 18 years or older)
Prizes including but not limited to:
• Dry Bar- The Bigger Better Blowout Box Buttercup Blow-Dryer Kit
• Dry Bar- The Bring Home The Bar Kit
• Google Phone- Pixel 7 Pro (unlocked)
• Therabody- Theragun Prime
• Dyson Special Edition Supersonic™ Hair Dryer (Limited Edition)
• Dyson Airwrap™ Gift Set (Limited Edition)
• Dyson Hair Dryer – Silver
• All-new Kindle (2022 release)
• iPhone 14 Pro Max (2022)
Hover over the images and scroll through the prizes!
• AirPods Pro (2nd generation)
• STRIKER™ Cast GPS- Garmin Castable Sonar Device – With GPS
• Approach® S62- Garmin Approach® S62
• CampStove 2+ Electricity Generating Wood Camp Stove
• Bose QuietComfort® 45 headphones
• Apple Watch- RED Aluminum Case with Braided Solo Loop
• Anycubic Kobra, 3D Printer
• Pokemon Celebrations Trainer Box Brand New ETB
• Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven
• Pokemon Atral Radiance Booster Box (36x packs) Sealed
• Pokemon Trading Card Game: Sword & Shield Ultra-Premuim Collection – Charizard
*Blood donations from this raffle will be used to provide safe and transfusable blood products to hospitals.